Spring is a season of new beginnings, so why not give your kitchen a fresh start? Here’s a quick checklist of equipment that likely could use a good cleaning…
1. Exhaust Hoods – A prime location for grease buildup that can become a fire hazard.
2. Ovens – Ovens should be cleaned pretty regularly, but especially so, if they starts to smoke when in use.
3. Fryers & Grills – Another grease trap. Make sure these are de-greased and cleaned per their manuals.
4. All the hard to reach places under equipment, walls, ceilings, tile, grout etc.
5. Ice Machines – Ice machines should be cleaned every 3 months. If it’s been longer than that for your euipment, it may be time to call in the professionals for a deep clean.
6. Refrigerator / Freezers – Shelving, walls, and floors should be cleaned frequently, however the refrigeration system should also be cleaned every 3-6 months for optimal energy efficiency and temperature regulation.
If you’d like to schedule a professional cleaning of your ice machines and/or refrigeration, our technicians are specialized in these types of equipment. We make sure cleanings are performed thoroughly, accurately, and without risk of voiding your warranty.